User Experience Design Essentials
Are you new to PHP or need a refresher? Then this course will help you get all the fundamentals of Procedural PHP, Object Oriented PHP, MYSQLi and ending the course by building a CMS system similar to WordPress, Joomla or Drupal.
Knowing PHP has allowed me to make enough money to stay home and make courses like this one for students all over the world. Being a PHP developer can allow anyone to make really good money online and offline, developing dynamic applications.
Knowing PHP will allow you to build web applications, websites or Content Management systems, like WordPress, Facebook, Twitter or even Google.
There is no limit to what you can do with this knowledge. PHP is one of the most important web programming languages to learn, and knowing it, will give you SUPER POWERS in the web development world and job market place.
Because Millions of websites and applications (the majority) use PHP. You can find a job anywhere or even work on your own, online and in places like freelancer or Odesk. You can definitely make a substantial income once you learn it.
I will not bore you 🙂
I take my courses very seriously but at the same time I try to make it fun since I know how difficult learning from an instructor with a monotone voice or boring attitude is. This course is fun, and when you need some energy to keep going, you will get it from me.
Practice, practice and more practice. Every section inside this course has a practice lecture at the end, reinforcing everything with went over in the lectures. I also created a small application the you will be able to download to help you practice PHP. To top it off, we will build and awesome CMS like WordPress, Joomla or Drupal.
What Will You Learn?
- Become a UX designer.
- You will be able to start earning money from your XD Skills.
- You will be able to add UX designer to your CV
- Build a UX project from beginning to end.
- Become a UI designer.
- Build & test a full mobile app.
- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- 69 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- You will need a copy of Adobe XD 2019 or above.
- No previous design experience is needed.
- No previous Adobe XD skills are needed.
- Anyone who wants to start using Adobe XD in their career & get paid for their user experience design skills.
- This course is for beginners, newbies & amateurs in the field of UX design.
- Aimed at people new to the world of design & user experience.
- For anyone that needs to add ‘UX Design’ to their portfolio.